Monday, February 23, 2009

In the Play

Hey, This is Gwynnie talking. I am so excited right now that I had to blog at school with this news. I am in the school play!!!!!!!! It is Annie and I am Lilly, A.K.A Rooster’s Girlfriend. Woohoo!!!!!!! This Blog was pretty much pointless so I just had to tell you!!! Brett Barton would like to say something to you, “Hi!!! You know, before we had bathtubs, we used to take baths in coolers, or my dad would just hose me down. But then we got our radio, and that’s when I started playing with my trashcan. I was a weird guy until I met you (to Aniulka) So then I was a sledding with a kid named Bill, down a Big hill, then he asked me for a pilll, up on the big hill.” And that was the 12 year old Brett on Bathtubs, Radios, Trashcans, and Big Hills. So as we say in kentucky, Bye Y’all!!! Gwynnie. (A.K.A.) The Kentucky monkey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home